Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League International, The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger and Harvesting the Heart by Jody Picoult

• What did you recently finish reading?
Wicked Girls: A Novel of the Salem Witch Trials by Stephanie Hemphill, My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

• What do you think you’ll read next?
The White Queen by Philppa Gregory, The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick, The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
It seems as though all my my E-Library holds came in at once
What about you? What is on your bookshelf right now? Please leave a comment or a link to your own WWW Wednesday, I would love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.