Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WWW Wednesday's


WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares, The Red Thread by Ann Hood (audio book)
• What did you recently finish reading?The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League International, Harvesting the Heart by Jody Picoult

• What do you think you’ll read next?The White Queen by Philppa Gregory, The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick,

What about you? What is on your bookshelf right now? Please leave a comment or a link to your own WWW Wednesday, I would love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.