Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Reading Challenge

 
I decided to join the Spring Reading Challenge hosted by Callapidder Days. It will be a good motivation for me to move some of those 'to read' books onto the 'read' shelf! The challenge goes until June 20 so we will see how many of these I read in 3 months!
 

So far my list looks a little like this.

1. A Gift of Grace - Amy Clipson (Finished Mar 29, 2011)
2. A Promise of Hope - Amy Clipson
3. A Place of Peace - Amy Clipson
4. Her Mother's Hope - Francine Rivers (Finished March 25, 2011)
5. The Storyteller - Sharon Tillotson (Finished April 7, 2011)
6. The Midwife of Venice - Roberta Rich
7. The Union Quilters - Jennifer Chiaverini

10 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of that book by Francine Rivers, I'll have to look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Monica . . .

    If you do let me know what you think! On of my favourite parts of book blogging is finding new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Francine Rivers. I haven't heard of that book though, I'll have to look into it ;)
    Good Luck on the Reading Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amber

    Thanks Amber, this is actually the first Francine Rivers book that I have picked up. So far I am really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her Mother's Hope is really good as is the sequel "Her Daughter's Dream". Happy spring reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Susanne

    I am almost finished Her Mother's Hope and I really love it. I will be reading Her Daughter's Dream soon I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your list in this challenge...I love participating in these short challenges as they help motivate me to get some serious reading time in. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these books as I have only heard of two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kristin

    Agreed. Things have been getting in the way of my reading time and this is great motivation for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her Mother's Hope is really good it was my first Francine Rivers book also! Finding new reads is a nice little benefit to reading challenges.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read a Francine Rivers book in a long time...might have to check into that one. Thanks for being part of SRT '11! I hope you're enjoying your spring reading so far!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.