Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boxing Week Sale Clean Up

Last week my mom treated me to my annual New-Year's-Eve-Morning-Without-Babies. This started when Sweetpea had just turned 1, I was almost 6 months pregnant with Ladybug and exhausted and it just kind of stuck. I had a few errands, and a little shopping to day and on a whim I decided to pop into the fabric store on my way home (which is in the next town over so its kind of a big deal for me to actually be able to go). All I can say is that everything was 50% off, except for the Warm n' Natural quilt batting which was 66% off! Can you even believe it? I am still shocked.

Here is a little peak at what I came home with. Soon these will be receiving blankets, Multi-Bags, and I am using the batting for a quilt that I will tell you about soon.
Flannels for receiving blankets and a quilt or two
More sweet flannels

Cotton prints for multi-bags, tea totes and a few other projects

Did you pick up any great fabrics over the holidays or start any new projects? Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can so forsee some cute stuff coming from these fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.