Tuesday, October 27, 2009

beebee buttercup

A while back I mentioned that I was working on a project that I was not quite ready to reveal yet... well it is ready now.

Click on the image to link to:



This project has actually been in the making since before Sadie was born when I made my first nursing cover for myself (and boy have I made a lot of revisions to that nursing cover over the last few months). I decided to turn the idea for this nursing cover and personalized receiving blankets into a business after many happy gift-recipients mentioned that they would love to buy gifts like these for other moms and moms-to-be but found that there were no local retailers selling similar handmade products. I decided to take the plunge about three months ago and began designing and sewing products and my website (which ended up taking a lot longer than I thought - but I think it was worth the wait).

Today is the official launch of my new website and in celebration I am offering one free boo boo pack with any purchase over $30.00! (if you don't know what a boo boo pack is you will just have to visit the site to find out!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bonnie!
    Your new shop looks beautiful and I love the name too! What a beautiful dream come true : )
    Many warm wishes to you as you are on this creative journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.