Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snuggle Quilt


I don't know why I've never made a rag quilt. I'm trying to think of reasons but I just can't. I whipped this up the other day and couldn't believe what a quick project it was. I used some new winter themed flannelet and it is so soft and warm - I just love it. I will be making similar snuggle quilts for the girls. This one measures aprox. 27" x 27". I will make one for Baby S that is the same size but my little Sweet Pea is getting big enough now that she might want hers to be a bit bigger. I am really excited to make the girl's quilts, I bought the fabric last winter but was just so busy, tired and pregnant to get around to making anything out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.