Saturday, October 10, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered




Well... signed, sealed, mailed didn't quite sound as good! In an effort to motivate myself to get finished with the course work I started this post back on Aug 26. I figured that if I saw it hanging around in the drafts box every time I logged in it would remind me to stop messing around and get back to work! And I think that did the trick. 20 months of research and work are on their way over to CAPPA for evaluation and if they like it I will be writing my final exam very soon. The shipping costs for 100+ pages of lesson plans kind of sucked and were I not so detailed oriented (and had I not made my 5 week course 'outline' so long) it might not have hurt the wallet so much, but none the less I am happy with how they turned out. I can't even express how good it feels to have this finished. In the future I probably will not start a new course a month after having a baby, and if for some reason I do I will not be following up with a second baby just a year later!

Well, realistically I probably would do it all over again the same way. I am so passionate about babies and natural childbirth, I cannot wait to have my certification and start teaching!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.