Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nursing Cover


Today while grandma was here to play with Baby C I sat down (rather uncomfortably) at my sewing machine to get started on, and finish the nursing cover that I have been meaning to get to for ages. This was a super simple project and sewed up fast but looking closely (at the wrong side) there are some serious construction errors that had I been making this for someone else I would have corrected. I am going to blame my less than adequate sewing performance today on the fact that my huge belly is keeping me at odd angles to the sewing machine, I can't see my feet, and had a difficult time finding and manipulating the foot pedal. Yes, that's it - I will blame the belly.


I do have to say though, I am quite happy with how it turned out. I made it out of a light weight linen so it will be super cool and I think that we will get a lot of use out of this if for nothing else as a sun shade for all the time that we will be spending outside. I can't wait! Speaking of the sun, it is out and shining so Baby C, Nick and I are going to go out and enjoy a walk on what will hopefully be one of our last Sunday's as a family of 3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.