Wednesday, October 7, 2009

52 Books :: Week 41 (Book 32)

I have been a little lax with this here blog of mine as of late. Life has been so hectic that there hasn't been much down time, certainly not enough to actually take, download and post pictures! Baby S is now 6 months old and rolling like crazy, and my not-so-little-anymore Sweet Pea has entered the "terrible twos"... I hope the saying "in like a lion out like a lamb" can apply here as well! So this mama spends her days trying to entertain both, create meal ideas that will appeal to the picky eater at my table, attempt to sleep (ha!). And if I get can them, I will set aside a few minutes to sew every day. I'll have some pictures to post soon but for now I'll have to be satisfied with another book post.




I have heard only the best things about You Are Your Child's First Teacher by Rahima Baldwin Dancy and am really looking forward to getting started in on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.