Happy reading! Be sure to leave your link so I can visit you too!
- I am a book nerd in a big way. I always have a book in my purse/diaper bag (I am so thankfull for my KOBO!) and usually a few for the kids as well.
- I always keep an audio book on my ipod so when I am driving/walking/eating lunch at work I can be reading too.
- When I was a kid I would read so much that at bedtime I had to have a 'reading time' built in so I didn't stay up too late.
- The first book I read on my own (and read for show and tell at school) was "Donald's Day in the Kitchen" - it was a Disney Rhyming Reader and I still have a special place in my heart for it.
- I have 175 books on my goodreads.com to read list
This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
This might make me a nerd but I have always loved the Little House series and I'm pretty sure that is the series I would most like to "be in".
AND Remember! Leave your link so I can visit you too!