Sunday, July 20, 2008

No pictures

Wow, I never realized how much I rely on my camera, or how much I loved my camera until I lost it. So far this has been the only real, and traumatic, causality of the move. We were taking pictures on moving day and then somehow in all the chaos it disappeared. I have the case, the extra battery, but no camera. Every morning when I wake up and see the beautiful view of the farmer's field in our backyard, covered ever so slightly with that lovely morning mist I wish that I could capture the breathtaking beauty of the simple things in life... but I can't. Maybe one day this week when we finish unpacking I'll find it. I'm sure its either in with the toothbrushes (which I promptly replaced when I realized they were missing) or in with a pile of miscellaneous kitchen junk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.