Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Flash flash flash = excitment

Oh, I'm getting excited. We are nearly (and nearly is a loose term) unpacked and there is still no sign of my little camera. It is killing me not taking pictures this week. I was so sad to not be able to capture the look on Baby C's face when she first tried green beans (which she loved by the way)... so far I have everything else on film, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, apricots... brussel sprouts (I know, a sick joke but her friends loved them so I thought I'd give it a try... she hated them). I lost my train of thought here in all the writing about Baby C's foods... but I'm excited because tonight Mom and I are going camera shopping!!! I haven't decided exactly what I'm going with yet but the Nikon D40 is appealing to me this morning. I'll just have to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.