Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Celebrating

We are doing a whole lot of celebrating here today. Baby C is 7 months old, wow - 7 months (and we didn't think we would survive those first 4!). She is an absolute joy. Today is also our 3rd wedding anniversary - why is it that we tend to celebrate our anniversary by moving? AND the end of this move is in sight (yet another thing that I didn't think we would survive!). As of tomorrow we will be living in our new home, enjoying our beautiful deck and view and hopefully taking it easy... but with finishing the basement renovation, painting and then there is the dreaded unpacking, I don't know just how easy we will be taking it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.