Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goals for 2009

I don't typically make new year's resolutions because by February I forget all about them, but this year I do have a few goals that I would like to accomplish and since I did so well at the few that I set for myself for 2008 (renew my love of creating, finish a quilt, stay at home with Baby C), I thought I'd try it again.

1. Find a way to be able to work at home to spend more time with Baby C and little baby Bauman on the way

2. Finish at least 2 quilts

3. Give more hand made gifts

4. Learn the simple art of canning

5. Eat more locally grown foods

6. Continue crocheting and learn to knit better

7. Read at least 1 new book a month

That's it for now, I might edit and add more later but for now I would be happy if I could accomplish these (or even just the first one as that truly is the most important!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.