Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Plugging away

I've put a few knitting/crochet and sewing projects on hold.... I need to finish them, but I also remembered about another deadline that I had set for myself. Back in September I decided that I was going to finish my Childbirth Educator Certification course by the time the new baby arrived. I just realized that its mid January and I haven't even picked up my textbook in over a month. I finished my required reading today but still have a 6 DVD video series to watch, not to mention the test and I don't know... planning my ENTIRE curriculum. Good luck to me right? I'm still hoping that I'll get it finished but these days my schedule is so full that there just aren't enough hours in the day. I will be glad when I'm not working 3 nights a week and I can use all that precious after-Baby C-goes-to-bed time to get some work done. Here's hoping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.