Thursday, January 29, 2009

Watching movies

So I'm actually feeling a little bored this afternoon, Baby C has been sleeping for over 2 hours (definitely not normal around here... but she is cutting another tooth so I figure its best that she sleep through the worst of it!) and I have developed carpal tunnel in my wrists like I did when I was pregnant with Baby C and that makes knitting, or finishing up that crochet baby blanket, or even sewing rather uncomfortable. I've been reading a lot and this afternoon I was watching movies. First up was The Business of Being Born and then I put on Tummy to Tummy (a great babywearing DVD). My reading and viewing habits of late suggest that I am either getting really excited for this new little bean to arrive, or I'm really focused on finishing my course (or a mixture of both).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.