Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008





This year was a complete blur. There was so much loving and cuddling with Baby C that time sort of stood still (until I look back and realize that its been a full year). We made our biggest move yet and now live again in the small town that we just couldn't stand to be away from. We are still settling in and this is where the nesting in anticipation of the arrival of baby #2 comes in to play (hmmm... a sister or brother for Baby C to play with). I completed my first and second quilts, and oodles of baby blankets for all our friends little bundles. We had a great year and I cannot wait to see what 2009 holds for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.