Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little caught up

I am a little caught up these days in sleepless nights, soothing a sick and teething baby, and getting out from under the wall that has crashed down on me that is the third trimester. I am trying to centre myself with starting a new baby blanket (either for our new little one or a friends soon to be little one - haven't decided yet), knitting and trying to get lost, even if for just a few minutes a day, in a good book. Luckily I have the most wonderful, caring, supportive and encouraging husband who is along for the ride.

Baby C and I decided together this morning that we would have a much better day if we both wore pj's... I simply must make us matching pj's for days like today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.