Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WWW Wednesdays and a Quilting Update Tomorrow

WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?

Virgin River by Robyn Carr, Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast,

• What did you recently finish reading?

The Red Thread by Ann Hood, The Postmistress by Sarah Blake

• What do you think you’ll read next?

The Union Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini


What about you? What is on your bookshelf right now? Please leave a comment or a link to your own WWW Wednesday, I would love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.