|View from the front|
|A simple pieced back|
I came to a bit of a stand still on this quilt when I couldn't find a single piece of fabric in my stash that worked with this quilt. Not one! Somehow when purchasing the fabric all that time ago I didn't think to purchase enough for binding... So I put it aside for a bit and got to work cleaning off my WIP table. Lo and behold I found just enough scraps from this project to make a pieced binding and I think it worked out for the best. Not only could I use up scraps but a crazy patchwork binding is much more in line with Ladybug's personality than something straight and simple.
|Showing the pieced binding made up of scraps from the project|