Monday, February 7, 2011

Its Monday! What are you reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.



I've had a copy of The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent on hold from the E-Branch at the library since I purchased my Kobo in December and it finally came available last week. I'm right in the middle of it and am really enjoying it!


In honour of WIP Month I am also trying to finish up a book that has been sitting on my night stand for quite some time. Its Hunted, the 5th book in the House of Night series. I'm not enjoying this series as much as I thought I would which is probably why I have been a third of the way through the 5th book since well before Christmas but I feel like I am so invested in the series that I have to finish it.


 
I love to hear from you, please leave a comment or a link to your own It's Monday! What are You Reading? In the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.