Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WIP Month :: Progress

I don't have much to report as completed on the WIP challenge but I have been making progress and that is good enough for me. I suppose I did finish up those nursing covers that were sitting on my table, but as they were already 3/4 of the way complete that doesn't feel like a huge accomplishment.

I finally started working this this quilt again. It is my longest standing WIP, in fact it was one of my first blog posts. I started it so long ago I don't even really remember when I started it, according to my blog post I started it before Nick and I were married but I don't remember it being that long ago. In any event its been a few years at least. The worst part is that all that I need to do to finish it up is trim the backing and make a mock binding.


This quilt is for Nick and I made it extra long as he can never find a blanket to cover his feet when he is laying on the couch. Unfortunately (as with the table runner from last week) the colours no longer match our living room, our old living room was brown/green, our new one is black and white. But I still love this quilt so it doesn't matter (I guess I will just have to make myself a black and white one next!).

I wish that I had a big enough space to lay out quilts... and as you can see I am never working alone!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on restarting those old projects! I should take that challenge too before I no longer have space to eat.

    I love the picture of your little ones on top of the quilt. Looks like a shot of my home...I never work alone either.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.