Thursday, February 3, 2011

In my Kitchen

I have to start this post my saying that I am really not a cooking show kind of girl. I occasionally enjoy watching them but often find that the recipes are either too complicated for my meagre cooking skills, take too much time to prepare, or involve ingredients that I just never have on hand. That being said, I love the new cooking show Kitchen Boss featuring Buddy Valastro from Cake Boss. Maybe its because I love Italian food, or maybe it is because these recipes are not too complicated... or maybe its because my girls will actually eat the food. But whatever the reason I have have great success with cooking recipes from this show.

This is the first recipe I tried from the show and it was amazingly delicious! I cooked for my parents and was a little nervous because in our family I am typically not the cook... and my parents are both really great cooks so I have a little bit to live up to.

Chicken Sorrentino Fusilli
It was one of those dishes that was actually quite simple to make but looked and tasted like I was slaving in the kitchen forever (my kind of dish). It was just so good!

Tonight for dinner: Grilled chicken with Spinich and Mandarin Salad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.