Thursday, January 21, 2010

52 Books :: 52 Weeks

In 2009 I didn't do terribly at my 52 Books :: 52 Weeks attempt, but I didn't reach 52 either. I hit 36, although I think that I only blogged about 32 of them. So far I'm on my third week of January but I'm reading 2 books right now so that might help me make up time. Last year I blogged about each book as I started it, this year I think that I'll blog as I finish it - a little extra incentive if you will, and I might not blog about it but I will add all books to my sidebar and my goodreads account.

So that being said I'd love to be on my way to read, but instead I am going to calm the chaos in my house that is 3 kids under 3 years old (I am babysitting one today).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.