Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not so complete birthday crafting

Well... I was maybe a little too ambitious this year for holiday and birthday crafting... I think if it didn't take me so long to find wool felt (which I did at the Waldorf school store in Guelph) I could have actually completed Baby C's birthday crown. Unfortunately the crown will have to wait for next year but she wasn't completely undecorated. I remembered to snap a picture of her in her birthday bib minutes before she went off to bed (after a few "I'm so tired and sick" tears). Not at all the best picture, but it was all I could get - we were too busy celebrating to remember to take pictures!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.