Thursday, July 16, 2009

Four years ago


For years ago today married my best friend. It was a beautifully perfect day. It poured rain (and I mean poured), we lost a flower girl half way down the aisle (she ran away screaming "no"), my niece's finger got caught in a door just as we were about to enter the church, we laughed with so many friends and family, I danced all night, at at the end of it I got to go home with my husband. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Four years later our lives might not be story book perfect, but they are perfect just as our wedding day was. We laugh at the not so perfect moments, stand by eachother during the tough ones and always give thanks that we can live this life together, as friends, as parents, and as partners.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.