Friday, July 3, 2009

Mama can you hear me?

Of course the night that I have 3 flats of fresh from the farm berries sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to be made into jam, Baby C would decide to have a full on toddler meltdown about going to bed. She even tried to crawl out of her crib (note to self, go shopping for a big girl bed tomorrow!)... Oy.... I should have seen it coming because she was calling for me while she was in the bath (Nick didn't tell me and I couldn't hear her).



But I did manage to get 2 batches of jam made... and a whole fridge full of berries cut, washed and crushed just waiting to be 'jammed' tomorrow morning while grandma plays with the girls!

1 comment:

  1. That seems to be the way doesn't it! : )
    Great job getting so much done, it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.