Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not a complete failure... but not a complete success

Well... my dreams of getting things done last week were dashed when I realized that I had a tonne of baking to do for work and only 1 night to do it.... So I abandoned the half organized office and cut and pinned Baby C curtains (but didn't get around to sewing them) and put on my apron. Out came a double batch of chocolate walnut brownies, oatmeal cookies and chocolate chip cookies. They were an absolute hit (and I can attest to their fabulous taste since I ate twice as many as I sold). So, while I didn't get the things done that I planned, or hoped to do, I still had a very delicious weekend and Nick and my family appreciated all my hard work as they ate the left overs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.