Tuesday, August 5, 2008

hhmmmm...... stationary!

If you know me, you probably already know that I have always had an unnatural addiction to stationary. Cards, (especially thank you cards or pretty little note cards), writing paper, cute little envelopes, notebooks (notebooks! I have more than I could ever hope to fill).... As a kid I made my mom countless "hand" and "foot" books and she saved a lot of them. At one time or another everyone in our home had a "mailbox" posted outside their
bedroom door so that just before bed I could deposit a hand written love note to them...




The only person I know who could spend 3 hours in a stationary store and be in heaven is Leah. She and I have been writing to each other the snail mail way for the last 10 years and this has only fueled my addiction because she has one too!





In the last few years I have found a much more productive outlet for my love of all things stationary - scrap booking. I think I get it from my mom who is making me the most extravagant wedding scrapbook ever (it has been 3 years in the making and its almost done). I'm going to be starting Baby C's baby book soon and found some fabulous scores while we were out today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.