Friday, August 8, 2008

Lost in bloggy heaven

I know that when Baby C naps I should nap, or work on the unfinished baby blanket on the couch, or I don't know... eat... but instead today I am lost in bloggy heaven. I have just added a blogs I'm reading link on the right mostly because I'm afraid that if I don't I'll lose the links. Last month my computer crashed and I lost about 200 fabulous crafting links that I had saved in my favourites section. I was mildly devastated, then got over it, then realized what I had lost and have been trying to reconstruct the list. So far I have not added a single link that used to be there, but I found a tonne of fabulous others that I hadn't discovered yet.

Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.