Thursday, August 7, 2008

Butterfly Bedroom

I am getting so excited. I will be fabric shopping this week or next for Sweetpea's butterfly room quilt. We are settled into the new place enough that I can get started on it without too many boxes being in the way. I am grabbing inspiration from this, this, and this. Although I am also completely in love with these Heather Bailey fabrics and am considering abandoning the theme altogether (at least for the quilt)... If I can't decide maybe I'll have to make a few quilts and have 1 for weekends, 1 for during the week and 1 when I get tired of the others... Now there is an idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.