Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cricket's first modeling gig

It certainly took me long enough but the sleep sack 2.0 is finally finished. Thanks to all the pattern revisions it turned out really great and is a perfect 0-6 month size. Baby S still likes to be swaddled to sleep so she will probably be 3 months old when I actually start using it, however if I were to have put her in it in the super early days I think the waistband still would have been a little loose. I have been debating adding a drawstring to the waistband to tighten it up... what do you think? If I anchored it at the back securely would it still be safe for a baby?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.