Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Making Jam Day 1






Today Cecilia and I realized that it was the first day of the season for Tuesday Market in St. Jacobs and Nick just happened to be home for the afternoon so off we went with Baby S in tow to get berries and rhubarb. We got everything cleaned, chopped and now its sitting in the fridge with some lemon juice and sugar waiting until tomorrow to be made into jam. They have only been sitting for about an hour but if the syrup we have right now is any indication... this jam is going to be fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Strawberries and Rhubarb!!
    Yum! : )
    Your pictures look so colorful, now I am hungry! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.