Friday, June 5, 2009

Not quite sure


Last Christmas I had a lot of positive feedback on the photo quilt that I made for grandma and quite a few suggestions that I should sell these quilts. Now that I'm not pregnant and can comfortably fit behind my sewing machine I have been coming back to this idea again and again. The only thing stopping me is that I don't quite know if there is a market for these quilts, and I don't know if anyone would be willing to actually pay for them... hmm.... for the time and supplies it would take to make a 42" X 56" quilt with 24 photos I would have to sell for about $250. I guess I have some thinking to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.