Monday, April 27, 2009

A day in the life

Today was my first day alone with both girls. I won't lie I was terrified of this day and spent the last 3 weeks agonizing over how I would handle 3 week old and a 16 month old babies. Somehow we managed to survive... It took an hour long walk outside (bless the double stroller), a bit of slinging, a lot of food and only 1 near breakdown on my part... but we survived.

There were a ridiculous amount of diapers to be changed...

I longingly looked at a few knitting projects that have been put on the back burner...

And I soaked up the beauty of the love these sisters clearly have for each other already...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.