Monday, April 27, 2009

52 Books :: Week 19 (Book16)

I think I'm doing not so bad with keeping to the schedule here... a little home birth can't slow me down!

I had a very hard time deciding what to read this week. Do I start into a newly purchased (hopefully) treasure, or do I dive into my stash of 'yet to be read' books on the shelf? Do I go with a light, easy, and quick read or do I start on something a little heavier, more meaningful and thought provoking??? I have decided that I'm a little tired of reading for my course and don't really feel like reading anything about childbirth right about now (hmm... I wonder why?), and considering the sleep deprivation that I'm suffering from right about now I opted for a quick read.




So this week I'm going to read the next book in the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer: New Moon. I hate to admit it but I actually kind of enjoyed Twilight for what it was - a silly teenage romance novel that allowed me to not think for just a few hours! I will be filing this away on my 'guilty pleasures' shelf and hope that no one reads this blog post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.