Monday, March 30, 2009

52 Books :: Week 15 (Book 14)

Creative Play for your Baby was a refreshing read. I love that the toys and projects are all stimulating and entertaining and can be made at home using natural materials. Thankfully a book that does not advocate parents to spend hundreds of dollars on plastic toys with all the bells and whistles (although I have to admit that we do have more than our fair share of these toys).







This week I am reading Multiple Blessings. I think it will be a nice light, quick read. I have baby on the brain these days and there is not much room left in there for heavy literature or anything too informational!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.