Monday, March 16, 2009

52 Books :: Week 13 (Book 12)

So I missed out on starting a new book last week. I have been spending whatever spare time I get working on the sleep sack for the new baby.



This week I will be reading:




Babywearing by Maria Blois. I have been trying to find this book online for about a year and finally decided to contact my local book store and they were able to order it for me from the publishers in the US. Have I ever mentioned how stoked I am for this book? I have heard absolutely nothing but fabulous reviews and have been told it is the book for babywearing enthusiasts (or just those looking to learn more).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.