Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jumping In

Our latest and greatest creation is rapidly growing and is now showing. That's right, I now have 2 feet firmly planted in my second trimester and we are slowly preparing for the big day (which suddenly doesn't feel so far off). We feel so blessed and are terribly excited.

Everything else has sort of been put on hold while we try to unpack, organize and set up for the new baby. Also on the list is baby proofing now that Baby C has proven that she is extremely quick and mobile for a baby who has been crawling for about 12 hours. It is so hard for me to believe that in just 6 months my little bean head will be a big sister... and even harder for me to believe when I look at this photo of her from just 10 months ago!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.