Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am trying...

I am trying so hard to make some real progress on grandma's quilt. So today I sat down at the computer while Baby C was napping, edited the photos, figured out how to mirror image them for printing, and printed the first page... only to realize that I need colour ink. They look like something the first colour printer ever would have created - full of lines, crazy colours and terribly out of focus. I'm glad that I bought some extra photo transfer paper... but not so glad that it is so expensive! Oh well, I'll try again later today if I can make it out to buy more ink and hope that it works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.