Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holiday Crafting

I will hopefully be starting my holiday crafting within the next few days. Priority #1 is a stocking for Baby C, last year she had a store bought "baby's first Christmas" stocking - I would have loved her to have one that was hand made but she wasn't set to arrive until the next year, and surprised us all by showing up 10 days before Christmas (and what a fabulous Christmas it was with her and I tucked under a warm blanket sitting in front of the tree). Next on the list is a stocking for Nick and I, a photo quilt for grandma and possibly a set of table linens and throw pillows for an unnamed recipient! Off shopping for supplies we go (that would be me and my partner in crime... Baby C!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.