Sunday, October 12, 2008

Giving Thanks


Today I am counting my blessings and giving thanks for so many things. My families good health is at the front of my mind this week in light of a friend's recent tragedy (my prayers are with you forever and always C). I am giving thanks for Baby C and Nick, our fabulously supportive parents and my grandmother whom I learn so much from every day. I am thankful for life lessons that remind me to smile and live today like it could be my last (cliche I know, but sometimes I think that cliche is ok when there has been so much heartache, despair and misfortune in such a short period of time).
I am giving thanks for good friends, and great weather. For husbands that do the dishes and love me unconditionally. For a daughter that melts my heart each time she smiles, cries or growls at me (yes, Baby C growls... I like to think its her way of getting ready for Halloween... or for terrorizing the dog). For discovery, and the privilege to watch as she explores the world around her. I am thankful for so much that I cannot even begin to express.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.