Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking back at 2009






2009 was an exceptional year, it really really was.

:: 2009 brought us our little ladybug... baby S if you will (the unattended home birth was a bit of a shock but just as wonderful as she was!). I didn't think that it was possible to love anyone as much as I love Sweet Pea but my heart surprises me sometimes. Sweet Pea also became a big sister and her own heart and capacity to love at such a young age surprised me, but more than that made me one proud mama.

:: I celebrated 4 years of marriage with my high school sweetheart. Who said puppy love cannot last?

:: I did make those two quilts that I had hoped to... and I have plans for many many more!

:: I reconnected with some lovely friends and wish I could have spent more time with others. Hopefully you all know who you are - I do love you and value your friendship!

:: I finished so many things including my CAPPA course and my dream of working from home became a reality as I opened the virtual doors to beebee buttercup
Here is wishing you and yours a lovely and safe 2010. I am off to make some more memories with my wonderful family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.