Monday, December 21, 2009

Celebrating... again

Today is another day for celebration in our home. First and foremost this is the wonderful day that gave us this man


Photo credit SC Photography

He is a husband, son, father, best friend, and the kindest soul that I know. Happy birthday hun! We had a lovely evening with most of our family last night and tonight will be a much quieter (ha! with 2 babies?) evening spent with our wee family of four. Chocolate pie is on the menu as per his request, I suppose he is tired of birthday cake already? Its only been one week!

Also on the menu are a few projects for the girls that I hope to have finished and under the tree by Friday.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.