Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Boy Blues


I can't believe I am posting about baby gifts before I post about Christmas gifts... oh well it all comes down to what has been photographed! I finished this gift set for a little boy about oh, 5 minutes ago. My favourite part is this snuggle quilt. I love the way the aqua from the back brightens up the royal blue and dark olive prints in the front. I actually have a few more of these snuggle quilts to make in the next week or so - here is hoping that I get around to taking pictures before I send them out to their new homes!




1 comment:

  1. That quilt looks great - thank you for sharing.
    Warm wihses,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.