Thursday, September 24, 2009

They're finished!

Now that the birthday has come and gone I can post a picture of this project as it is now... finished!!!

It was a set of 4 quilted place mats for my mother-in-law. They were machine pieced and quilted and the binding was sewn by hand (well 1/2 way by hand to get technical). I love, love, love they way they turned out and also love the fact that I bought way too much fabric because my mom also loved them and mentioned that she wouldn't be upset if one or two of these made they way onto her table. I think that it might just be possible to arrange that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Bonnie! They turned out beautiful! You are one talented mama : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.