Sunday, September 27, 2009

Belated Show and Tell


I don't think that I ever posted about this sling. I made it a while back when it got warm (for about 3 days this summer... then it just rained or cooled off!) and am extremely happy that I did. Somehow lugging 2 16 and 23 lb babies around all day has injured my shoulder (shocker) so Baby S has been spending an awful lot of time in the sling or Mei Tai. Thank goodness she likes it (maybe for the chew-factor as much as the cuddle-factor).
I tried to get Sweet Pea (Baby C is hardly a baby anymore) to pose for a picture, but she had far more important things to do.

1 comment:

  1. aww look at you three beautiful girls! : )
    i love that you made such a pretty sling, my kids all lived in ours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.