Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Long weekend on the farm

Me, Nick and Baby S (she was bundled because it was chilly, but she is there)


The sky was so blue it almost didn't look real! Baby C was so intrigued by the corn she wouldn't look at me.

Baby C and her older cousins "big ball"

Baby C on the run

We had a fabulous weekend on the farm for our annual reunion this weekend. We always look forward to the August long weekend because of the 'camperama'. We cheated this year and went home to sleep because camping with 2 babies under 2 is not something that I'm brave enough to attempt. Baby C was so much fun and thoroughly enjoyed the freedom she had as well as playing with her older cousins. As I was looking through my pictures of the weekend I realized that there really weren't many of Baby S because she spent the weekend in my arms behind the camera but I think that I might be able to find a few.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness baby C is so sweet in her little bonnet! : )
    It looks like a wonderful time, so lovely to see a photo of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.