Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shower gifts


The shower gifts are done! I finished a sling to match the nursing cover that I made last week and they are both safely in the arms of their new owners. I remember to take a picture of the sling - but not in use. Baby C my model of choice (because Baby S was in a spit-up-e mood today and I didn't want to christen the baby gift that way) was more interested in her new stroller and wouldn't pose for a picture, so alas I had to use my second choice - the front step.


I just love the fabric, I ended up having a fair chunk left, not quite enough to make anything, but enough scraps that I think I could make a pretty fabulous quilt, maybe something to match Sadie's room. The colours go perfectly with the green/brown/pink colour scheme. Hmm..... a quilt... the wheels are turning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.