Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lesson Plans


Today (well, the next few weeks really) I am putting mostly everything else aside and working on lesson plans. They have been a thorn in my side for quite some time and I really need to get going on them. I am so close to becoming a Certified Childbirth Educator through Cappa Canada there are only 2 requirements of the course that I have left to finish and the big one is to design the lesson plans for my course. Thankfully my good teacher friend has loaned me some templates to design said lesson plans and it is going much quicker now that I have everything organized efficiently! I keep telling myself that one of these days I will be finished (the problem with a self lead distance ed. course is getting the motivation to finish!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and I will reply in the comments section unless you leave me an email address and ask me to reply that way.